With the Super Bowl quickly approaching, this is a healthier alternative to my favorite party dip!
- 3-4 chicken breasts cooked, chopped or shredded. (I boil & shred with two forks.)
- 1/2 cups wing sauce. (My favorite is Frank’s RedHot brand.)
- 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cups 1% milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1.5 Tbs. Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese of choice at room temperature. (I used fat free Philadelphia.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 2-5 Tbs. Diced scallions and red peppers for garnish. (If you are making this for a party and want it to look more presentable or want a little extra crunch.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the Greek yogurt, milk and ranch seasoning until smooth throughout and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients with your yogurt/ranch mixture until all ingredients look evenly mixed.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes in small to medium casserole dish until all cheese is melted or heated completely through.
5. Serve with corn chips, vegetables, or whole wheat tortilla chips.
6. If there is actually any leftover, I never let it go to waste!!! I store in the fridge and re-heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Photo: property of Franks’s RedHot